We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlantic City / Ceasars / Places to Eat

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
249 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Atlantic City / Ceasars / Places to Eat

My friend and I will be arriving in AC Friday night and probably not making it out until 9ish to eat.

Any recommendations on casual eating atmosphere but great food in or around Ceasars? Casual atmosphere where shorts are OK, but great food and hopefully TV's for sports is preferred? This is two guys on the town. Not looking for fine dining. A place around the corner is fine?

Also, do most restaurants serve until midnight? Or is there a 10 PM cut off? Since it's AC I was thinking we don't have to worry about a 10 PM cut off?

Baltimore, MD
Level Contributor
1,927 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Atlantic City / Ceasars / Places to Eat

Wild About Wings, Walt's Primo Pizza, Sack o Subs, and all the eateries in Caesar's Pier come to mind.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,327 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Atlantic City / Ceasars / Places to Eat

Cafe Roma is a casual dining restaurant at Caesars that will be open, however, no TV's to watch a game in it.

Rich

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
3,485 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Atlantic City / Ceasars / Places to Eat

With Caesars being my home base, I've eaten at Café Roma several times and was not impressed one bit with the quality of food. I suggest a fast 1 minute walk next store to the Trump Plaza & dine at Evo. It's casual, the usually have a special, food is much better than Café Roma and there are TV's.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Atlantic City / Ceasars / Places to Eat

You might want to try Harry's Oyster Bar & Restaurant at Bally's. It's right next store to Caesars. They have a new late night menu available from 11:00 pm - 1:00 am on Friday and Saturday nights. They also have several TV's in the bar area.

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
3,485 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Atlantic City / Ceasars / Places to Eat

Boy a had a major brain fart and totally forgot about Harry's. Yes without a doubt check the place out. We had dinner & watched the hockey game there our last trip down. Good time & great food. One of the only positives about Ballys.

Edited: 20 June 2013, 18:21
ny
Level Contributor
3,063 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Atlantic City / Ceasars / Places to Eat

yes harrys is quite nice.....2:1 in comps if you are using comps

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
249 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Atlantic City / Ceasars / Places to Eat

Thanks for the all the recommendations. Might be at one Friday and the other Saturday

Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
15,155 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Atlantic City / Ceasars / Places to Eat

Harrys Oyster Bar has outdoor seating. http://www.harrysoysterbar.com/ With a boardwalkview I don't know if they have a TV in their bar outdoors. http://www.theirishpub.com/ But I do know Irish Pub has a TV in their bar outdoors. And is always a good cheap eats place. There is not really anything of a view at Irish Pub, although I did rediscover the spot on the outdoor deck where you can view Revel's ball between the two hotels that now make up The Inn at Irish Pub [can we call Irish Pub's two different hotels that are now one 'towers'?] .

Point Pleasant...
Level Contributor
754 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Atlantic City / Ceasars / Places to Eat

I enjoyed a great lunch outside at Harry's yesterday, the selection of raw oysters is off the chart fantastic, in order to try them all I had to have 2 dozen. Each one better the the other. Drinks are reasonably priced and the service is always great.

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
249 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Atlantic City / Ceasars / Places to Eat

Thks again everyone. Checked into Caesars and got a premiumupgrade for no charge headed out in just a bit