We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheech and chong?

Girard, Ohio
Level Contributor
112 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Cheech and chong?

Anyone been to the Cheech and Chong comedy show at the Taj? is it worth going to? shouuld i buy tickets in advance or is it possible to get discounted ones once i get there?

NJ
Level Contributor
3,823 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheech and chong?

Anyone near the building that night gets a THC level ........... free of charge

SE Pa
Level Contributor
572 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheech and chong?

Dave's not here....

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
51 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheech and chong?

No man it's me, Dave.

Girard, Ohio
Level Contributor
112 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheech and chong?

thank u so much my boyfriend wanted to go... me-not so much but for a free tix ill manage! thanks again!:)

Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Cheech and chong?

I wanted to go (seeing that I have free tickets to this show) but I've got no comped rooms on SAturday. Still, seems like it would be a fun show.

6. Re: Cheech and chong?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 18 August 2013, 16:05
Barnegat, New Jersey
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Cheech and chong?

So dissapointed. They came on at beginning of show for about 20 min tops and then dissapeared. They were great and I wanted more.

They were on tour with the band "War" who a are a very talented band however it shouldve been called the "Band War show". Walked out after band took intermission break with no cheech and chong and never went back like i believe most of the audience did too. Not a very nice thing to let your fans down after it was they who fans came to see. Were they getting to stoned to come back what the hell?

Mineola, New York
Level Contributor
6,407 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cheech and chong?

Hey Wow Man!

NY, NY
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Cheech and chong?

Cheech and Chong came back after the intermission and did a couple of skits.

Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Cheech and chong?

Was going to reserve them, but im not sure they would be all that funny anymore, good question is it worth it, I think the tony braxton tickets are worth it, but they are sold out..:(