We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CET questions

West Long Branch...
Level Contributor
886 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
CET questions

Hey all so I have a few CET questions.

If I was to stay at say casears would I still be able to access the pool?

If I was to stay at harrahs would I be able to access dusk?

Also does Harrahs still have the self check in? Just wondering in case the line is long and have this opition.

Also the total reward shuttles how do they work, and how often do they run?

Thanks all

NJ
Level Contributor
3,822 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: CET questions

If I was to stay at say casears would I still be able to access the pool?

Assuming you meant Harrahs "Pool"...... the answer is no for swimming(daytime) but yes for the nightclub.

If I was to stay at harrahs would I be able to access dusk?

Yes

Also does Harrahs still have the self check in? Just wondering in case the line is long and have this opition.

Yes but it isn't always open.

Shuttle Thread:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g29750-i78-k665169…

Old Bridge, New...
Level Contributor
807 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CET questions

I checked into Harrah's yesterday afternoon, at 4:00 PM. We had a comped waterfront room. I wanted to use the self check in kiosk, to see how it worked. I figured I couldn't go wrong. However The whole self check in area was closed. There were probably about 50 to 60 people in front of me in the check in line. There were two clerks working. About 4:05 two more clerks came on duty. Then it moved little faster. From start to finish we were about 35 minutes to check it.

We got our Waterview room however, it's on the 10th floor and faces the pool. I'm a little bit concerned about the noise tonight. We have another room at the Atlantic club, so we may move over there.

At this moment, 9 o'clock in the morning, I am on the outside sundeck, and there Is not another soul up here. However, almost all of the lounge chairs in the pool area are already taken. I only wish the sun would come out.

NJ
Level Contributor
3,822 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: CET questions

"We got our Waterview room however, it's on the 10th floor and faces the pool. I'm a little bit concerned about the noise tonight. "

I hope you like the DJ, because you most likely will be hearing from him for much of the night.

What time do you intend to try the Atl. Club?

Old Bridge, New...
Level Contributor
807 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: CET questions

I am really worried about the noise tonight. However, we like this room so much, we might just suck it up and stay. If it's too much we'll move over to the Atlantic club late.

We Checked into our room at The Atlantic club yesterday and will be going there tonight. We are going to walk down to Tropicana, for a show there.

By the way, the sun is now out on the deck, however the noise from the construction is horrible!

NJ
Level Contributor
3,822 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: CET questions

Kris- Have you considered asking for a room change?

Request something high and even numbered

ex: 39078

Old Bridge, New...
Level Contributor
807 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: CET questions

Just got back to the room, shortly after midnight. The party is in full swing at The Pool. We can see it, but we can't hear it! Yay !!

Mineola, New York
Level Contributor
6,407 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: CET questions

Yea...I have to admit that there are a lot of people on this forum who like to scare people about the club noise but we've never been bothered by it either. Still, I would rather stay in the Bayview Tower over the Waterfront any day of the week!

8. Re: CET questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2014, 06:21