We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CET December's consolidated monthly booklet

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Washington
Level Contributor
4,460 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
CET December's consolidated monthly booklet

Just received my Caesars monthly booklet for the month of December. Complimentary Buffet for two or Food Credit; each weekly coupon valid any day, Sunday thru Saturday at any of their four AC property dining outlets.

Included within the consolidated monthly booklet is an identical value of multiple free play vouchers (each for Caesars, Harrah's, Bally's, Showboat) which are valid all seven days.

10X Comp Multiplier every Thursday.

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
3,419 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CET December's consolidated monthly booklet

Yep got it and pitched it in the trash. Still nothing there to draw me to AC in December and with 52,400 TC's, I have nothing more to gain. I have no incentive to give CET another dime this year. It's Vegas in January for me.

pa
Level Contributor
3,301 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CET December's consolidated monthly booklet

Vegas Baby it is A/C it Ain't!

3. Re: CET December's consolidated monthly booklet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 November 2014, 05:17