We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

This weekend rates?

Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
This weekend rates?

I usually always gamble at Total Rewards places, mainly Harrahs and always stay weekends comped. Not a big time spender probably around $2-3K every trip which is every 2 months. This weekend I'm not being offered any good rates. Harrahs wants at least $600 and that's the cheapest. Anywhere else I can try or any promo codes for the weekend? Thanks

Cherry Hill, New...
Level Contributor
564 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: This weekend rates?

I don't have any promo codes, but you may want to try Hotwire.com or Priceline.com. On Hotwire.com, you can check out their "Hot Deals", and on Priceline.com, you can do the same for their "Express Deals" . The only issue is that you can only see the amenities for the given hotel, the general location of the hotel, and the star level of the place. You don't find out the actual hotel until after you accept the deal; however, I would only recommend this approach if you are flexible in where you want to stay. If you have a particular venue in mind, then the Hot Deals/Express Deals are not very beneficial. Ditto for the "Name Your Own Price" feature on Priceline.com. Definitely not for everyone, but something worth considering, at least, if you are flexible.

Beltsville, Maryland
Level Contributor
851 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: This weekend rates?

Harrah's has a Facebook/Twitter offer FANS.

Moorestown, New...
Level Contributor
2,566 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: This weekend rates?

Try achotelexperts. you can stay at The Golden Nugget for $338 Fri. & Sat.

…achotelexperts.com/servlet/ACExperts.Reseva…

4. Re: This weekend rates?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 28 December 2013, 14:35
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
25,234 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: This weekend rates?

I think the OP has been and gone. The thread title and date of the post is a little bit of a give away.

6. Re: This weekend rates?

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 28 December 2013, 14:05
7. Re: This weekend rates?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 December 2014, 05:17