We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Irish Festival May 24 at Badar Field/Sandcastle Stadium

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
6,136 posts
80 reviews
Save Topic
Irish Festival May 24 at Badar Field/Sandcastle Stadium

This will be held from 10 AM to 6 PM with proceeds going to several local charities.This family event features live traditional Irish music, dancing, Children's amusement games and pony rides, food and beverages with a Beer & Wine garden. Immerse yourself in Irish Culture with bagpipe bands, vendors of Irish-made woolens, jewelry and other items.

Msgr. William Hodge, pastor of St. Nicholas of Tolentine parish will conduct Mass at the event’s conclusion.

Proceeds from the festival will be shared by; St. Nicholas of Tolentine RC Church for their Food Bank , Atlantic County AOH Division and the McMeekin Memorial Scholarship fund. Free admission and free parking. Open to the public

new york
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
8,658 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Irish Festival May 24 at Badar Field/Sandcastle Stadium

Thanks for posting about this event. Should be an interesting event for good causes. Can’t beat free admission and parking. More details here:

atlanticcityweekly.com/events/-Irish-Family-…

Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
14,778 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Irish Festival May 24 at Badar Field/Sandcastle Stadium

This festival benefits my favorite AC Church. It IS a cussingly gorgeous Church. paulacellablog.com/images/…mctaggart_115.jpg

OK, y'all caught me. Despite that what I typed is true. I'm merely bumping this up for others to read

3. Re: Irish Festival May 24 at Badar Field/Sandcastle Stadium

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2015, 06:17