We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

VIP Check in Harrahs

NJ
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Topic
VIP Check in Harrahs

Hi, Staying over this weekend at Harrahs since the Showboat will be closing. Is there a VIP check in area similar to Showboats?

Also, which tower is the best to reguest? (Bayveiw?)

Lastly, I want to use my $100.00 celebration dinner $ there this weekend, which is my best choice to eat at Harrahs? ( not picky foodwise, just want a quality meal and service)

First time staying here. Thank you in advance.

1. Re: VIP Check in Harrahs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2014, 13:41
NJ
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: VIP Check in Harrahs

Thank you Casey. I think we will try the steakhouse and ask for Scott. It is my son's 24th birthday, but I make more noise then him after a few cocktails most of the time! haha.

Mineola, New York
Level Contributor
6,407 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: VIP Check in Harrahs

I don't know who Scott is but Ed is an award winning (Best Server in AC) server and a 30+ year veteran of Harrahs. If you want a great drink see Eddie in the Xebition Bar till about 3 or Ralph at the Eden Lounge bar after 5.

We like the Bayview Tower the best and frankly have never heard any of the noise from the Pool Club people claim keeps them awake all night.

Atlantic City, New...
Level Contributor
324 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: VIP Check in Harrahs

There is also a separate VIP check-in next to the coffee restaurant to the right of the regular check-in desk.

nj
Level Contributor
300 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: VIP Check in Harrahs

Just wondering Caseym, what level CET card are you?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
899 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: VIP Check in Harrahs

At the main checkin lobby there is separate lines for Gold/Non-member, Platinum, Diamond, and 7 Stars. The gold/non-member line is usually nuts and the other 3 are usually empty. If your looking for the separate VIP Registration it is to the right of the coffee shop that's next to the check-in lobby. Personally my restaurant of choice over there is Dos Caminos a mexican restaurant, awesome margaritas and the guacamole is great.

New York
Level Contributor
473 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: VIP Check in Harrahs

I will also be staying at Harrahs for the first time now that Showboat is closing. Got a suite in the waterfront tower. Is bayview better?

Thanks so much

Mineola, New York
Level Contributor
6,407 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: VIP Check in Harrahs

We've stayed in both the Waterfront and Bayview suites and they are both very nice but different. The Waterfront tower suites are at the end of each floor and the bedroom is on the very side of the building, so only the other rooms of your suite are next to you. The Bayview suites are all on the same floor and you need to use your room key to access the floor from the elevator lobby. The Waterfront Suites have a more modern vibe to me while the Bayview are older feeling. If you are concerned about weekend party goers, the Bayview Suites would isolate you from that crowd.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
899 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: VIP Check in Harrahs

Personally I prefer the Waterfront tower, the Bayview rooms are nice with a big bathroom that has a separate shower and tub but they are a little dated. The waterfront is the newest towers and the rooms are very modern, similar to borgata and revel rooms. If your in the waterfront just make sure you request a high floor and facing away from the pool as the music is very loud at night.

New York
Level Contributor
473 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: VIP Check in Harrahs

Thanks so much guys! I guess I'll request a room facing away from the pool. I like modern so I will probably love the suite!

Get answers to your questions about Atlantic City
Recent Conversations