We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AcMama & Allure

canada
Level Contributor
1,553 posts
1 review
Save Topic
AcMama & Allure

If you folks are in AC this coming weekend we should meet up to say hello. Sun afternoon would be good for me.

CHEERS !!!!!!

Central NJ
Level Contributor
2,413 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AcMama & Allure

Mary and I should be getting to the Trump Marina about 3PM on Sunday . I'll get on the line for my Coke Cookie Jar right away (I'm a Coca Cola Addict ! ) .

Mineola, New York
Level Contributor
6,407 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AcMama & Allure

allure,

Hope they have it...we're on the waiting list for two Trump Marina comps! Not sure they order anything before the promotion anymore...figure they give out less if they wait list people!

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,197 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: AcMama & Allure

Term, allure, and Frank..... Perhaps you are unwittingly sowing the seeds for a future DRUNKFEST? lol

Hope you all have a great time; I'll have you know that I'm jealous! Or, is the right word "envious"? .... Well, whatever.

Have a few 'pops' for me.... <grin>

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,664 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: AcMama & Allure

Hi All - Most likely I'll be doing a drive by late Sunday night on our way home from Cape May....have to work Monday :(

How long are you staying this time, Term? I assume you'll be at the Trop...

ACMama

5. Re: AcMama & Allure

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 06:25