We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

upgrades

new jersey
Level Contributor
106 posts
Save Topic
upgrades

What are the chances if any on getting an upgrade when you check in?

Reading PA
Level Contributor
1,672 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: upgrades

So many factors such as occupancy rates, day of week, your card status etc. But if you are not a Players Card member your only chance is probably middle of the week.

NJ
Level Contributor
1,300 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: upgrades

Both times I checked in to the Marina after 8pm, I was upgraded (the reservation was comped). Also upgraded to a suite when I checked in at the Hilton at 10:30pm...(also comped reservation)...I see a trend here...

ALEXANDRIA
Level Contributor
5,271 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: upgrades

Not good if you're not a regular player. Where are you wanting to stay and what kind of room do you want to upgrade to?

4. Re: upgrades

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2009, 23:17
Get answers to your questions about Atlantic City