We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day Tour Operators

Which Puerto Ayora hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
California
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Day Tour Operators

I am looking for a Day Tour operator that I can book a few days of trips to some of the Island. We found the day tours that are done through our hotel Finch bay are quite pricey and we didn't want to do an all inclusive package. Any suggestions? There are 2 of us and we will have only 3 full days to tour around - Jun 14, 15 & 16.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
850 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day Tour Operators

You could try www.galapagosmoonrise.com who are in Puerto Ayora but often the day trips can't be booked very far in advance. With only 3 days, you will probably have little choice on where you can go. Expect to pay around $100 each per day although day trips to Floreana might be a little less at around $60. Possible islands are N. Seymour, Plaza, Bartolome, Floreana. As far as I know, only Finch bay go to Santa Fe except for snorkelling. There are also trips within Santa Cruz that you can do like the highlands, bay cruise and a walk to Tortuga Bay or Charles Darwin research center (like a zoo).

2. Re: Day Tour Operators

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2010, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Ayora