We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Narwell ecotourism

Which Manta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Minden, Nevada
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Narwell ecotourism

Has anyone used this company for a 1/2 day trip?

Thank you

Aleeta

Manta, Ecuador
10 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Narwell ecotourism

I have worked with them as a freelance tour guide and I can make sure they do things really well. I like the way they work and their prices are very convenient as well.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Narwell ecotourism

My husband and I have traveled all over the world and have on many occasions hired a tour company when necessary. While recently in Manta, Ecuador we contacted Narwell Ecotourism to use for a day trip to Cerro Jaboncillo, a mountainous area outside of the city. Elsa and Sophie came to our hotel and reviewed all necessary information we needed. They were professional, friendly and very knowledgeable. Our trek proved to be very successful. On the way back we stopped for a bite at one if the best ceviche restaurants we had eaten in so far in Ecuador. YUM! I would recommend Narwell very highly.

Aside... I left my rain jacket in the back of their SUV... not too savvy ... they took the time and effort to send my jacket to a friend in Quito. All ended well.

Jbs

3. Re: Narwell ecotourism

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Manta