We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Sun Beach Salinas

Which Salinas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1 post
20 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Sun Beach Salinas

Would anybody know the exact location of Hotel Sun Beach? I’m getting conflicting locations every time I seach.

Huntsville AL
Level Contributor
47 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Sun Beach Salinas

Never heard of it, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Personally, after visiting Salinas last year, and heading back again this year, I would stick with the more popular places, and if you feel like moving around, you can always switch locations. Hostal Aqui is nice and on the very beginning of the Malecon sort of away from all the craziness, but yet on the main road. We are staying there for one night when we pass through Salinas. The owners are awesome, Will and Wendy. We stayed at the Spondylus condos closer to LaLibertad last year, and glad we did because I prefer to sleep at night. There's always a party going on especially on the weekends, on the Malecon :) Also, there is Coco's, haven't stayed there but have heard great things. And Susan at Ocean Hideaway is out of town a bit, on the Bravo Mar side in Aconcito, a quaint fishing village. Any of these places will take care of you, the owners/managers are well respected. Hope this helps.

Quito, Ecuador
Level Contributor
1,483 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Sun Beach Salinas

Sun Beach is located 20 blocks inside of Salinas, close to the "Colegio Rubira".

It has great installations and comfort. I like it. Is not that far to the only Mall in town: "La Peninsula".

Saludos cordiales,

Dennis Yepez

3. Re: Hotel Sun Beach Salinas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 15:15
Get answers to your questions about Salinas
Recent Conversations