We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Animation work in Sharm el Sheikh

Egham, U.K.
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Animation work in Sharm el Sheikh

My daughter has been on several holidays to Sharm, has always enjoyed the work of the animation teams in the resorts, and fancies having a go herself.

She has apparently been offered a job at a particular resort during the summer as an animator by a company called Classic Agency. She has not been given an audition or even an interview, and furthermore not received any information or contractual details. She is a very shy girl, and not a born entertainer - in fact a person less suited for this work, I cannot imagine.

I am very concerned of the pitfalls she may face if she goes ahead against our wishes. Does anyone have any experience of this situation, or personal knowledge of Classic Agency, please?

UK
Level Contributor
578 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Animation work in Sharm el Sheikh

www.classic-agency.net - 1st registered in 2005.

Know nothing about them, but if there has been no audition, no interview, no contract or other contact I would be very cautious about travelling to another country to accept work from them.

2. Re: Animation work in Sharm el Sheikh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2010, 06:18