We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which resort has a nice breeze?

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,533 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
Which resort has a nice breeze?

Looking to pick a resort that has a breeze along with sun? any ideas?

West Country
Level Contributor
1,460 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which resort has a nice breeze?

Many places get a sea/air breeze but its not a guaranteed thing on any specific day at any specific time or during anyones holiday. If i went today and it was breezy theres no guarantee it would be the same tomorrow or next week when you arrived.

I think thats very hard to answer with any certainty.

Sharm El Sheikh...
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Which resort has a nice breeze?

if you will stay in Nabq area in Sharm most of the time you will have breeze, otherwise you might think of Dahab that is known to windsurfers

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,533 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which resort has a nice breeze?

Many thanks for these answers, a feeling I will be following your advice Victoria, again, many thanks

4. Re: Which resort has a nice breeze?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2013, 10:18