We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Le Meridien New Spa & Gym

Which Dahab hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
kings lynn
Level Contributor
39 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Le Meridien New Spa & Gym

Does anyone know when the new spa and gym will be completed. I believe it was originally early this year but on their website it says 3rd quarter 2010. Is the current gym any good? thanks

Staffordshire
11 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Le Meridien New Spa & Gym

Hi

I am going in June and was wondering the same thing. May email the hotel to find out....will let you know when/if I hear back!

C

Staffordshire
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Le Meridien New Spa & Gym

Hi

Have heard back from the hotel. Unfortunately the spa will not be completed until early 2011 now. There is still the gym, sauna etc available anyway. Nothing about spa treatments available but I understand that you can get these fairly easily elsewhere in Dahab if needed.

Still can't wait till June however!

Charlotte

Sherwood Park...
Level Contributor
259 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Le Meridien New Spa & Gym

There are plenty of spa places in Dahab if you need to go to one. If you are looking for a gym, strap on some snorkel gear and spend a couple hours in the water. Best gym in the world.

Staffordshire
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Le Meridien New Spa & Gym

Hi ShaneL79

Learning to dive in my first week so should get a good workout then! And hoping to go riding/hiking in second week.

Any spas you would particularly recommend? I usually go to Taba Heights so this will be my first time in Dahab and it's always nice to get a bit of pampering in as well!

I like a well rounded holiday!

Charlotte

kings lynn
Level Contributor
39 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Le Meridien New Spa & Gym

thanks for that i also emailed them and they said they have a jacuzzi, steam room and sauna and massages can be arranged at reception. They also said the gym has a cross trainer. treadmill and cycle. Does anyone know if there are any weight machines for my husband as he doesn't snorkel and likes to go in the gym .

London
Level Contributor
2 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Le Meridien New Spa & Gym

I have just emailed the hotel about this so I will let you know exactl what is in the exercise room.

notts
Level Contributor
20 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Le Meridien New Spa & Gym

Hi, have just returned from Le Meridien and my boyfriend used the gym regularly. It is very small with just 1 treadmill, 1 cycling maching and 1 stepper. No weights. The hotel has plenty of other activites for fitness to keep him busy, swimming, volley ball, tennis etc.

8. Re: Le Meridien New Spa & Gym

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Dahab
Recent Conversations