We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mecure Dahab

Which Dahab hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
garden of england
Level Contributor
8 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Mecure Dahab

We are looking at going to Dahab staying at the Mecure, from the reviews it looks only part open. Also sounds like it its a bit out of town. Has anyone been recently that could give me some advice. We also intend to dive and the dive school has mixed reviews. Any tips or help would be much appreciated.

Ebbw Vale, United...
Destination Expert
for Santa Eulalia del Rio, Ibiza
Level Contributor
2,079 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mecure Dahab

The Mecure is about 8Km from Dahab. Dahab has over 40 dive centres most of which will pick you up especially if you are signing for a course. Some offer the "eLearning" type course where you can do the theory in the UK and spend all of your time there in the water.

Phil

Dahab, Egypt
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Mecure Dahab

I live in Dahab and I would not choose Mercure bad management

best deal in Dahab check with dahab.travel . Divecentre I would recommend Mirage divers all the good dms and instructors are there

London, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mecure Dahab

Hi there

considering this hotel and wondering what has prompted you to say it has bad management. Can you let me know before I book!

Thanks!

Ebbw Vale, United...
Destination Expert
for Santa Eulalia del Rio, Ibiza
Level Contributor
2,079 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mecure Dahab

There are many very good dive centres in Dahab some of which operate from various hotels. My son has lived out there for two and a half years and is a PADI / BSAC / TDI instructor. If you want any help choosing a dive centre I'll ask him. He has probably worked for most of them during his stay.

Melbourne, Australia
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Mecure Dahab

Hi

I travelled to Dahb last July with a friend. We are 21 year old girls and we stayed at the Mercure hotel. The hotel was pretty much empty, which just made it all the better for us. I found the place great, all staff were very friendly and the place was amazing, it is a bit out of of the center but we actually rathered that and it was easy to get in to the center. I would definately recommend it, we are planning on going back next year.

6. Re: Mecure Dahab

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 March 2013, 09:20
Get answers to your questions about Dahab
Recent Conversations