We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2-day/1-night Petra trip from Dahab; much time at Petra??

Which Dahab hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
2-day/1-night Petra trip from Dahab; much time at Petra??

Hi

Looking at doing one of these, heading out to Dahab for 8 days - mianly gonna dive and relax but want to hit Petra if I can. I see a lot of companies offer 1-day tours but that seems ridicuslous and gruelling.... does anyone have any experience of the longer tours? Reckon it must just be an eaiser pace, no?

How much time over the 2 days did you actually get onsite at Petra?

Steve

jersey
Level Contributor
240 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2-day/1-night Petra trip from Dahab; much time at Petra??

You might be going before us.,But if not,we're (hopefully )doing this trip on 16th,so will let you know when we get back. x

London, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2-day/1-night Petra trip from Dahab; much time at Petra??

Petra is nice long trip from Dahab but u have to know all the right details from a trusted tour opator it start in early morning around 3 am and back around 11pm. Big bus takes u from dahab to check poit and back to same point and ur operator will be waiting for u. For me i recommend king safari Dahab to be ur tour operator.

3. Re: 2-day/1-night Petra trip from Dahab; much time at Petra??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Dahab
Recent Conversations