We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tropitel oasis

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
tropitel oasis

We are going to the tropitel on 30 December for 3 weeks for my 50 birthday.after emailing the hotel with certain requests Bridgette the manager has met my needs and gone far above what I have requested.as it a longer stay then we usually do I was wondering what experiences other guests have had at this hotel as from the emails they service offered to me is second to none

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tropitel oasis

Hey Karen. Hope you enjoyed the rest of your time and your REAL birthday was fun.

Lovely to meet you and Kev.

Kaz and Tim. Xxx

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tropitel oasis

Hi my lovely yep ad fab real life birthday with a cake and singing was a pleasure meeting you both xxx

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tropitel oasis

Hi my lovely yep ad fab real life birthday with a cake and singing was a pleasure meeting you both xxx

4. Re: tropitel oasis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2015, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Dahab
Recent Conversations