We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Rooms at the Movenpick

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Best Rooms at the Movenpick

Hi, I was wondering if anybody knew which are the best rooms closest to the beach and are also not to far from the main building, as ive heared it is a long walk to the retaurant????

Regards,

Steve

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
257 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Rooms at the Movenpick

Where ever your room is you are not far from a beach, there are 2 places for breakfast and its too far but you will need it to walk off the huge breakfasts that are available!!!! when are you off?

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Rooms at the Movenpick

Hi,

Thanks for you reply, were going on the 8th April, My daughter is only 18 months old, so i did not want to be too far from the main brakfast/lunch areas aswell as the beach as a 10 mins walk can take 30mins with my daughter. i belive the rooms at the movenpick are arranged in clusters. Can anybody suggest which cluster is the best??

Thanks,

Steve.

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
257 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Rooms at the Movenpick

we were in 2 and as your daughter is small I think that would be a good bet as it is central for everything. Hope you enjoy your holiday I am sure you will.Roll on May 2nd!!!

england
Level Contributor
2,186 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Rooms at the Movenpick

yes, I'd go for cluster 2 as well (and thats not just because its my favourite!) but its a good location centrally, for the main breakfast restaurant, the central pool area (kids section) and the beach. enjoy your hols, we love it there, and hopefully we will back on 15 July.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Rooms at the Movenpick

Hi,

Firstly thanks to both of you for the valuable information. I'm going to email the hotel and try to book cluster 2 if possible. Hope all of you have a good holiday when you do go!!!

Now lets hope the next 4 weeks go by quickly!!!

just 1 last question:

I wanted to know if it is worth paying extra to upgrade to a room with a sea view???

Thanks

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
257 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Rooms at the Movenpick

I think you can see the sea from nearly every room in the hotel but no doubt someone will know a few where you can't, yes I have thrown down the gauntlet!!

england
Level Contributor
2,186 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Rooms at the Movenpick

dont pay anything extra at this end - email the hotel and say that cluster 2 has been recommended. There are fantastic views from most of the rooms. If you really dont like where youve been given, you can always ask to change then. We usually get a bowl of fruit and some little cakes and a 'welcome back' card on our arrival, and on our last trip in December they made my son a birthday cake!

8. Re: Best Rooms at the Movenpick

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2009, 11:19
Get answers to your questions about El Gouna
Recent Conversations