We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wondering what it's like .........

lancashire
Level Contributor
44 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
wondering what it's like .........

I should be in El Gouna right now but I'm at home with two weeks holiday booked off work.......................Ah well.. I hope I get to ElGouna later in the year. Feel sorry for people stranded abroad at least Im at home.

hereford
Level Contributor
93 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: wondering what it's like .........

Join the club we should have gone today still waiting for Thomas Cook to get in touch enjoy the rest lol

surrey
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: wondering what it's like .........

hi we are due to go monday. cannot see it happening.but in our case only got flights to transfer, was staying in friends accomadation.and luckily husband can change his time off, thinking off the people that were due to come back with ej tonight.xx

england
Level Contributor
462 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: wondering what it's like .........

oh no feel so sorry for u all

i felt bad cos i couldnt get there due to other commitments but to be booked and then NOT able to go must be even worse

oh well at least we have some sun here tho not as much as EG :(

Liverpool
Level Contributor
102 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: wondering what it's like .........

Sorry for the ones that can't get out there..you must be gutted..

We're praying to get out next Friday, Have just spoken to Three Cormers who will allow cancellations (due to these circumstances) with just a 50 Euro fee, rather then the 100% normally charged if within 30days of travel...

Get answers to your questions about El Gouna
Recent Conversations