We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Panorama Bungalows Gouna

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Panorama Bungalows Gouna

I am planning a vacation to Gouna, and I have a really good offer there in Panorama Bungalows. I was just interested if anyone could tell me if the hotel is good enough or not. The rooms dont seem that nice actually so I was hoping for someone to prove me wrong.

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,646 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Panorama Bungalows Gouna

I have never stayed at the Panorama, but have walked passed several times. The bungalows that are on the lagoon look lovely, but I have no idea what they are like inside.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
2,694 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Panorama Bungalows Gouna

Hi

I haven't stayed at the Panorama but I've passed the lagoon bungalows quite a few times on the shuttle boat over the years, and I have to say, they've never appealed to me - always looked as if they needed some TLC. However, you do get a better impression of the resort walking past the main hotel on the roadside, the reviews on TA are generally good of late, and it's in quite a central location within about 5 minutes walking distance of Downtown. It's not on a beach as such, but it does have a lagoon shoreline and a shuttle boat service to the beach I believe.

If this is an opportunity for you to get to El Gouna and you have a good deal, I'm sure it might be worth giving it a try. Or, you could look at the El Gouna website where there have been some good offers from other hotels too lately.

Hope you have a good holiday wherever you stay - you'll be very welcome there, I know!

Cheers

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,471 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Panorama Bungalows Gouna

I always say check out the tripadvisor reviews... best/honest review!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
224 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Panorama Bungalows Gouna

does anyone know who you book with for this resort

shrops
Level Contributor
47 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Panorama Bungalows Gouna

Try Olympic Holidays for Panorama Bungalows

wales
Level Contributor
551 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Panorama Bungalows Gouna

Hi

I found the best price for the Panorama Bungalows on the Co-op/Skytours website with free transport, going in March and the Panorama have already answered some of my E-mail questions on what type of bungalows are best etc....

hth

S S W

7. Re: Panorama Bungalows Gouna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about El Gouna
Recent Conversations