We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomas Cook Atol certificates

sheffield
Level Contributor
699 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Thomas Cook Atol certificates

I have just printed off my E ticket for my trip. This time the printout included an Atol certificate and advises that it is taken with you on your trip.

I am assuming that T C have issued these in response to negative publicity that they may go bump. A pity really, I think they are having a tough enough time already.

On a positive note, we were given a voucher for a free drink each leaving and returning

sheffield
Level Contributor
699 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomas Cook Atol certificates

Just updating my post.

It seems that new legislation was bought in last year and now all carriers have to provide a certificate when you book

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,951 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomas Cook Atol certificates

Hi,

We got the same voucher for a drink etc just waiting to print my boarding cards next weel cant wait

sheffield
Level Contributor
699 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomas Cook Atol certificates

Hi Cherub,

I just had a nosey at your profile. I see you have been to the TCOV are you going back? We are making our third visit end of Sept

We are off to Altinkum in June for 10 nights and silly as it sounds, it will cost us more for a basic hotel b&b than ai in the three corners

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Luxor, Nile River Valley, Egypt
Level Contributor
9,032 posts
215 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomas Cook Atol certificates

It's been said - they have to give you a copy (whether they are solvent or otherwise)

For those who haven't yet booked yet see www.caa.co.uk/default.aspx…

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,951 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thomas Cook Atol certificates

Ive never been before its my first time cant wait

sheffield
Level Contributor
699 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thomas Cook Atol certificates

Sorry , my mistake. When do you go?

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,951 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Thomas Cook Atol certificates

Sent u a PM

8. Re: Thomas Cook Atol certificates

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about El Gouna