We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Supermarket in Hurghada

Blyth, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Supermarket in Hurghada

Hi,

Can anyone tell me which of the Abu Ashara supermarkets is the best in Hurghada, and the easiest way to get there fro El Gouna, i.e. bus or taxi. Don't mind the bus if it goes quite near.

Regards

Joe

West Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
147 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Supermarket in Hurghada

Not sure about Abu Ashara, but there is a really large Senso Mall, I think it may be too far from El Gouna though, a lot of really nice shops and restaurants in there, and in the centre there is a massive Spinneys supermarket - it sells everything from fish to central heating boilers. Enjoy.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
581 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Supermarket in Hurghada

You can get a local bus from El Gouna and they go about every 20 minutes cost is less than £1 (it used to be 5LE but think it went up to about LE7). The bus takes about 45 minutes and stops at the top of Nasr Street just before a roundabout. Abu Ashra is about a 10 minute walk and it is on the right hand side. That is the closest one to El Gouna and is quite large. Or you could get a taxi who will take you there and wait for you and bring you back ( waiting us usually about 30LE per hour on top if the taxi fare)

3. Re: Supermarket in Hurghada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about El Gouna
Recent Conversations