We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hurghada 5* Hotels

uk
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hurghada 5* Hotels

I have booked to stay in the Alibaba Palace Hotel,please can anyone tell me if this really is a 5* hotel and whats it like,and if theres a better hotel at a reasonable price! I want to make sure I pick the right hoel for my family.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2,251 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hurghada 5* Hotels

try to check the hotels reviews section on this web site

Cairo, Egypt
Destination Expert
for Egypt, Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile River Valley
Level Contributor
3,198 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hurghada 5* Hotels

I never staid in Ali Baba Palace, but i think it is good as i have seen its rooms and restaurant before, any how there are so many other hotels in Hurgada as 5 stars, some of them are the big famous chains that are famous with their reputation like Intercontinental, Mariotte, Hilton and so on, and there are others who are not in chains like Desert Rose, Conrad, Grand Hotel, and mamy others , just try to see what others recomended

have a good stay

3. Re: Hurghada 5* Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 21:16