We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for good allincusive hotel must have beach ?

york
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Topic
looking for good allincusive hotel must have beach ?

Hi not been to this part before.Looking for very good allinclusive and must have a beach where you can walk along and be able to paddle as one member can only go waist high in the sea,but still wants to see the fish. can anyone help i would be gratefull.Mitze

manchester
Level Contributor
1,172 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: looking for good allincusive hotel must have beach ?

hiya im going to aladdin beach resort end of november looks really good and has some good reviews look at TRAVELREPUBLIC.CO.UK and go on to tailormade holidays really good value price you see is price you pay we got two weeks there in november all inc for £798 tracy

york
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: looking for good allincusive hotel must have beach ?

Thankyou Tracy I will take a look.My head is done in at the moment because every time I think this is it I read something that makes me think maybe not? Im sure you was the same.I will get on and see? Thanks Mitze.

manchester
Level Contributor
1,172 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: looking for good allincusive hotel must have beach ?

yes have a good look on the sight it pretty good im sure youll finsd something happy holiday hunting!! tracy

lowestoft
Level Contributor
64 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: looking for good allincusive hotel must have beach ?

hi just returned from the sunrise royal makadi bay. Well is it of very good standard with lovely beach the staff were very good and always helpfull. There was lots of choice where the food was concerned and not forgetting 24 hour all inclusive, my only complaint of our holiday was the weather, it was a little too hot for myself reaching 100 every day. I am sure where ever you decide you will have a great time in egypt.

county durham uk
Level Contributor
369 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: looking for good allincusive hotel must have beach ?

ive been told that the hilton plaza is a great choice of hotel for all inclusive

shropshire
Level Contributor
12 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: looking for good allincusive hotel must have beach ?

Just returned from the Siva Grand Hotel, can really recommend it!

Portsmouth, England
Level Contributor
118 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: looking for good allincusive hotel must have beach ?

Hi mitze,

Just to say I`ll second the royal makadi resort as fantastic relaxation holiday with a good beach especially for snorkelling.

Spent 2 wks there end of June.

Gav

kent
7 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: looking for good allincusive hotel must have beach ?

hi, have just returned from the sunrise royal makadi bay and it is extremally clean with excellent beach and all inclusive. you can even sit in the waters edge and hold out bread and the fish eat it from your hands, plus they swim around your legs, they are only small but wonderful experience for my 2 sons aged 5 and 2.

good luck in finding what you want.

any qustions please feel free to ask.

kirsty..............

Keith, United...
Level Contributor
377 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: looking for good allincusive hotel must have beach ?

Went to Siva Grand last year. Thought it was great. The sea is shallow at bits, not even up to your knees and you could see plenty fish.

county durham uk
Level Contributor
369 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: looking for good allincusive hotel must have beach ?

how about the siva grand beach

it has its own private beach, its all inc and its close to lots of shops etc