We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Building Work at Coral Beach Rotana

1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Building Work at Coral Beach Rotana

I know there has been a bit of mention in regards to the building work and i just wondered if it caused a problem to anybody travelling there as i am going in March 08 and was not sure if it would still be going on??

If anyone could let me know the situation as it stands i would be extremely grateful.

Level Contributor
874 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Building Work at Coral Beach Rotana

I went into a Travel Agents on Friday 26th Oct 07 and was informed about Buliding works going on at this Hotel. Im unsure if it will still be going on in March 08 though.

Hope this is of some help t you.

Northants , England
Level Contributor
22 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Building Work at Coral Beach Rotana

contact the UK office at the link below , i asked and they said there is work but well away from current hotel:

good luck may see you there ??

3. Re: Building Work at Coral Beach Rotana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 10:29