We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel to choose in Hurghada

Lincoln
5 posts
Save Topic
Which hotel to choose in Hurghada

Hoping to go to Hurghada in February for the firs time but not sure which hotel to choose, we have been looking at, The Titanic Resort & Aqua Beach, The Beach Albatross Garden, 10001 Nights, The laddin Beach Resort, Ali aba Palace & The Jasmine Beach Village. My husband & I like the beach and the pool and we are not fussy eaters. Any ideas which one to choose. Thanks

london
Level Contributor
80 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which hotel to choose in Hurghada

Beach Albatros, careful you get the one on the beach (thomson claim they do it but send you to the Beach Albatros Gardens) another lovely hotel is Sunrise Hurghada(thomas cook) the other Sunrise is beautiful close to La Senza mal but a little distance from the town, The Grand is nice.

LONDON
Level Contributor
5 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which hotel to choose in Hurghada

I stayed in SIVA GRAND BEACH HOTEL and we were delighted. Really nice and great private beach.

LONDON
Level Contributor
5 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which hotel to choose in Hurghada

I stayed in SIVA GRAND BEACH HOTEL and we were delighted. Really nice and great private beach.

www.redseaholidays.co.uk

Derry, United...
Level Contributor
4,366 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which hotel to choose in Hurghada

Hello there and a warm welcome to the Hurghada forum there a simply numerous hotels to choose from in Hurghada many have the same features and in general designed the same way of you are looking for a beach Holiday and a hotel that is directly on the beach then those found to the South of Hurghada such as the Jasmine Beach the Dana Beach the Sunrise Garden Beach and Mamlouk Palace may well be what you are looking for if you wish to be a little closer in to town then you have the Sunrise Holidays Resort that is well positioned in town and then to the North of Hurghada you have the Festival Jardin and the Festival resort I hope this information is of some use to you and if you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact me all the best.

Paddy

Lincoln
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Which hotel to choose in Hurghada

Thanks for all the information, its really hard when you are going to a new place, so any info helps.

uk
Level Contributor
728 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which hotel to choose in Hurghada

Hi Barbera

We are thinking of booking The Titanic for the 24th Nov for 2 weeks, the price is quite good on line - half the price of Mexico!

Just trawling through here to make our minds up - we are 50/60 something - don't want anything too lively but a nice beach, food n wine and we are happy as long as the sun is shining.

Good luck deciding. We are in Nth Lincs, have to fly from Manchester .

Jan

7. Re: Which hotel to choose in Hurghada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 April 2010, 05:16