We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sentido Crystal Bay

Which Hurghada hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
lincolnshire
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Sentido Crystal Bay

We are going to the above resort in December. I have been looking for information about the gym can any body help please!!!!

london
Level Contributor
112 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sentido Crystal Bay

If you can hang on we are going there mid August and could message you regarding the gym when we get back. Kim :-)

lincolnshire
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sentido Crystal Bay

Thanks Kim will look foward to hearing from you have a good holiday

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sentido Crystal Bay

Hi

We are going early September so I too look forward to hearing what this hotel is like. Please.

Ta in advance

norfolk
Level Contributor
134 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sentido Crystal Bay

Went and had a look around the gym when we stayed at the Sunrise Garden Beach in June. It has a good range of machines and free weights ;is supervised and air-conditioned; opens at 9am. Is there anything in particular you wanted to know about the gym?

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai
Level Contributor
3,701 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sentido Crystal Bay

and we are going in Oct!

With the a la carte restaurants, is it a set menu or buffet and when they say 'Mediterranean' is it Italian or if not, what kind of things are on the menu?

london
Level Contributor
112 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sentido Crystal Bay

Just got back this morning from the Sentido Crystal Bay! AMAZING is all I can say! The Med Restaurant has a set menu with lots of different things to choose from like Greek Feta cheese salad, French onion soup, steak with peppercorn sauce. chicken dishes, tarte tatin, chocolate mousse....... smallish portions that were enough for me. It gets booked up fairly quick!

Gym is great. Well run. No under 16's and you must wear trainers.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai
Level Contributor
3,701 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sentido Crystal Bay

Did you have to book the day before Kim for the Med restaurant? Bit concerned as we arrive on 4th late afternoon and want to book it for the 5th as it's my birthday but worried it will be full...

Did you do any snorkelling?

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sentido Crystal Bay

Hi we arrive 14th after Nile trip and looking forward to chillaxing after hectic tours. Sounds like we chose a good hotel . Glad you enjoyed it Kim. Any pics to share?Hope you get to book in for your birthday Lesley sounds like it will be a treat!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Sentido Crystal Bay

Hi,

We are thinking of booking this hotel next year in July, but have read on one booking site that this is a no-smoking hotel, is that right ? Also is there anything near the hotel ie shops, bars etc. We have never been to Egypt so no idea if anywhere near the resort centre. Any information would be great.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Sentido Crystal Bay

Hi,

We are thinking of booking this hotel next year in July, but have read on one booking site that this is a no-smoking hotel, is that right ? Also is there anything near the hotel ie shops, bars etc. We have never been to Egypt so no idea if anywhere near the resort centre. Any information would be great.