We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tropitel hotel sahl hasheesh

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
64 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
tropitel hotel sahl hasheesh

hi has anybody stayed at this hotel. we have been to premier le reve which was great . there are currently some good offers for tropitel hotel.thanks

Northwest, England
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: tropitel hotel sahl hasheesh

Hi

We are looking to stay here early 2012 but cannot fine any reviews or anything, yes there are good deals available, do you know if it has opended yet?

My auntie stayed at Premier Le Reve and loved it but they do not allow children anymore due to the limited facilites available for them.

London
Level Contributor
419 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tropitel hotel sahl hasheesh

Don't think its opened yet. Its located next to Ocean Breeze/Sungate development up the far end of Sahl Hasheesh, very close to Premier Le Reve. Not much up that end at the moment, but give it a few years and you should be within easy walking distance of the fabulous new marina that they will start building soon. Some more info on their website

tropitelhotels.com/tropitel_sahl_hasheesh/lo…

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
64 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tropitel hotel sahl hasheesh

hi we found out it is opening this october.We have since booked to go to sharm

London, United...
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: tropitel hotel sahl hasheesh

Me and my boyfriend have booked to go to the tropitel sahl hasheesh this october, our tavel agent told us that it was already a hotel which has just been renevated and given a new name. and it is definetely open.

venlo nederlands
Level Contributor
1,091 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: tropitel hotel sahl hasheesh

hello tropitel in sahl hashees is a brand new built resort and it is still not open, opening can be any minute now xxx jean

London, United...
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: tropitel hotel sahl hasheesh

Jean , have you seen the hotel ? x

Essex
Level Contributor
14 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: tropitel hotel sahl hasheesh

Anyone been to this hotel as no information on this hotel but looks really nice

London
Level Contributor
419 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: tropitel hotel sahl hasheesh

There are no reviews as it is brand new and probably still not open. I think the travel agent got it wrong. The only hotel in Sahl Hasheesh which is being rebranded and renovated is the new Marriott when it opens

venlo nederlands
Level Contributor
1,091 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: tropitel hotel sahl hasheesh

no not seen it,but i saw the brand new BARON PALACE HOTEL right next door from the premier le reve resort. it looks stunning i had some information that it will be open in may 2012 so lets see xxx jean,

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
202 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: tropitel hotel sahl hasheesh

We are booked to go for Christmas. It is definately not open yet (see Google Earth). However, their web-site is now functional. The hotel should be open October, but there's no golf course. It should be beautiful so lets keep our fingers crossed