We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aladdin Beach Resort

Which Hurghada hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
london
Level Contributor
135 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Aladdin Beach Resort

Hello I am trying to find out if the Aladdin provides a beach towel service.

I don't want to take towels if I don't need to.

Thanks

Hurghada, Egypt
Level Contributor
60 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Aladdin Beach Resort

Yes they do, each person gets a towel card on arrival

Derry, United...
Level Contributor
4,366 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aladdin Beach Resort

Dittio Speedwing and also you can use the two sister hotels the Jasmine Village and the Ali Baba that are situated each side of the Alladdin Beach all the best and Happy Holidays

Paddy

london
Level Contributor
135 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aladdin Beach Resort

Excellent, thanks to both of you. We go one 2nd march, cant wait.

Nuneaton
Level Contributor
179 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aladdin Beach Resort

I was there last year... I loved it! There are lots of cats tho so I hope you like them :)

london
Level Contributor
135 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Aladdin Beach Resort

Im going with my best friend for a girly relaxing week. I have read some scarey reviews, but we will be happy to just take in the sun and do as little as possible. Did you go Luxor ? Its something we are thinking about doing.

Derry, United...
Level Contributor
4,366 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Aladdin Beach Resort

xxangelaxx you will have a great time you can get to Luxor with ease takes around 4 hours to get there and there are plenty of companies that will offer you a good deal but shop around for the best I have used a couple of times egypt tours portal there web address is www.egypttoursportal.com have some good excursions available as for the resort you are going to there is plenty to do and you will find that the particular hotel is really fun have used Ali's Bar on many occasions all the best and Happy Holidays

Paddy

london
Level Contributor
135 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Aladdin Beach Resort

Thanks paddy, really looking forward to a but of sun.

Derry, United...
Level Contributor
4,366 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Aladdin Beach Resort

Have a great time all the best

paddy

9. Re: Aladdin Beach Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2013, 10:30