We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

i pad etc etc

Halifax, United...
Level Contributor
294 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
i pad etc etc

is it ok to take your i pad in your hand luggage and a kindle fly out in morning all packed and ready to go i pad ipod and kindle all charged up , just need to know they ok to take on board

also can i put a battery in my luggage for my travel clock

thanks

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai
Level Contributor
3,785 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: i pad etc etc

Yes, yes and yes, Have a great time!

Halifax, United...
Level Contributor
294 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: i pad etc etc

ok thanks do they have wi fi on the planes , i dont have 3g on my i pad

thanks

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai
Level Contributor
3,785 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: i pad etc etc

Not on the planes. You have to turn 3g and any wireless searching devices off at all times on the planes as they can interfere with the various flying devices in the cockpit.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
99 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: i pad etc etc

Cheers Lesley 3G and Wifi applications can cause problems on aircraft however if you disable the wifi and 3g applications it is perfectly safe to use anyhow you wont get any 3g signal at 37,000 feet anyhow

Rob

5. Re: i pad etc etc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2013, 10:24