We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Long Beach Hurghada

Portugal
1 post
Save Topic
Hilton Long Beach Hurghada

Hi.

I`m considering to go to Hurghada Hilton Long Beach. Does anyone could tell me if it`s to far from the village of Hurghada? Taxi or bus to reach there is expensive? How much?

Thanks.

Gloucestershire,Engl...
Level Contributor
25 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton Long Beach Hurghada

If you are considering going to this Hotel think again.Some people I work with went there last October and they said it was awful.

We went to Fort Arabesque in Makadi Bay last November with SAGA who had just switched to this Hotel from the Hilton Long Beach because of the many complaints they had from their guests.Poor food hygene is one of the main problems.

bristol
Level Contributor
17 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hilton Long Beach Hurghada

iam going on friday to hilton long beach i will post atru report when i come back, i believe the hotel is 20 k from hurghada and taxi would be 10 us dollars

oxford,uk
Level Contributor
31 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hilton Long Beach Hurghada

The hotel is lovely - you shudnt believe everything you read or here.

its a short ride by a very cheap taxti to the city centre.

Essex, United...
Level Contributor
66 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hilton Long Beach Hurghada

Hi

I was about to book this hotel for Nov and thought that considering what a massive company Hilton is, surely it would be a high standard?

From what I have read online, it does seems a bit far from the town. Could anyone tell me if there are any alternative places to eat in the evening in case the food is an issue?

I don't know where are you are flying from miandmo but travelrepublic.co.uk has some cheap offers on this hotel.

5. Re: Hilton Long Beach Hurghada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 06:36