We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sentido Crystal Bay

London
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Sentido Crystal Bay

I have booked a jacuzzi suite at this hotel and now wonder whether the pool suite would be better. Could anyone who has stayed there give me their views please. What put me off the pool suite was that it did not seem to have any privacy.

Hope someone can give me their opinion.

Jenka

england
Level Contributor
78 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sentido Crystal Bay

Hi Jenka

I am booked in a pool suite for this July. I think it really depends on what you are looking for out of the suite, we really wanted the benefit of the pool and some private garden space. I also get the impression from various forum posts on this subject that the private suites are not always fully booked so privacy may not be an issue anyway.

When are you going, I am now counting the weeks, there have been so many fantastic reviews about this hotel recently, I am so looking foward to going.

Happy holidays

Helen

London
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sentido Crystal Bay

Hi Helen

We only have two weeks to go now, so it will soon be here.

I am sure we will both have a great time.

Kind regards

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
1,497 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sentido Crystal Bay

Hi Jenka, we are going to this hotel in June but sadly only in a standard room. I will be very interested to hear your views when you return.

Have a brilliant time.

Patricia

Wirral
Level Contributor
26 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sentido Crystal Bay

Hi Jenka

I am currently here in a pool suite ! I have been to many hotels around the world and this a lovely hotel. My room/ suite is on the ground foor where the jacuzzi suite are on the first floor . I have 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms. My bathrooms have a bath and a shower in where standard rooms only have a shower. I have a lounge, 3 tv's and free wifi. I have my own private pool with a small garden area I then can walk out on to my cabana. If you have a jacuzzi suite the only real downside I can see if that you have to walk back around up the stairs if you want to get something out of you room ! The hotel is never really full I have been told. It is quite down here as the suite/ villas as they are down on the private beach area not many head down this way as their seating is the other side.

Food is fab I can't get some of my clothes on now haha! Will I be back yes again with a pool suite I have pictures if you need ! Please email me your address

england
Level Contributor
78 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sentido Crystal Bay

Lot4004,

I have sent you a PM.

Happy holidays

Helen

london
Level Contributor
116 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sentido Crystal Bay

HI Jenka, We were in a Jacuzzi suite last August and have booked again for this July/August. To be honest I much preffered the Jacuzzi suite but as it was just my husband and I a pool wasn't for us.

Mind you as we were the only ones occupying the suite area we had the luxury of using the pool downstairs!!

I love the fact that in the evenings we could go back to our suite and go upstairs to have a lovely dip in the Jacuzzi with a Tequilla sunrise or two in hand looking out across the lagoon! (The one we had last year also had a small sauna/steam room which had only just been put in so wasn't up and running then.)

The only downside, as was said, is the suites are upstairs and the Jacuzzi is up another flight of stairs in the apartment but other than that they mirror downstairs suites ie Two bedrooms both with TV and balconies, 2 huge bathrooms, Sitting room with TV and a small walk in wardrobe.

This is a personal view but I found the upstairs suites a bit more private as lots of people were always stopping to look and wander through the pool suite gardens. It's a fantastic hotel and I can't wait to get back there! Just hoping our friend Alaa is still there! Kim:-)

London
Level Contributor
24 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sentido Crystal Bay

Hi Kim

I have looked at lots of pictures, but can find nothing showing the outside where the jacuzzi is (apart from the jacuzzi itself!). Is it a large rooftop area with outside furniture the same as the downstairs pool rooms? Or is it just the jacuzzi itself.

Regards

Jenka

London
Level Contributor
24 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sentido Crystal Bay

Hi Lot4004

Thanks for all the info. I have sent you a PM.

Jenka

london
Level Contributor
116 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sentido Crystal Bay

Hi Jenka, T

The area we had was sufficient for the two of us. A good size Jacuzzi that could seat 4 adults, A sauna/steam room that would fit 2 adults and two sunbeds.

It could have fitting 2 more sunbeds but I would say it would be a bit crowded with 4 beds up there.

There is also 2 other balcony areas serving both bedrooms.

There is a small picture video somewhere on the web. I just typed in Sentido Crystal Bay Jacuzzi suite. Kim:-)

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai
Level Contributor
3,939 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sentido Crystal Bay

The benefits we found of the pool suite...

Being able to pop into pool from the cabana on the beach for a dip.

Being able to just walk into room from the pool or the beach without climbing steps etc.

Washing my hair in our outside shower after a day at the beach (small things please...!)

Having the space outside the room with the pool, sunloungers and small garden.

What we missed...

Being able to sit in the jacuzzi after a hard day at the beach.

We didn't have any problems with people walking in our garden or people looking in but then it was quite quiet when we were there.

I think both have their pros but would probably go for a pool again next time, although i can just see myself sitting in the jacuzzi sipping Alaa's special milkshakes...