We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snorkelling trip

Essex
Level Contributor
126 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Snorkelling trip

My daughter and her friend are going to Hurghada in July for 7 days and I would like to book them a good snorkelling trip as a surprise. Can anyone recommend a good company and if they have a website so I can book it from home.

They are staying at Siva Grand Beach if that helps .

Thanks

Kent
Destination Expert
for Egypt
Level Contributor
4,549 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snorkelling trip

Gerry, I know it isn't snorkelling, however how about booking your daughter and her friend for a discover scuba diving lesson day. I would suggest www.emperordivers.com/divecourses-ltd-dsd.php They could then go on and do a shallow dive in the Red Sea, & get close up and personal with some little fishes.

Budapest
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Snorkelling trip

Hello,

Anywhere on the strret they can find local agencies. My offer is Sharm el Naga, closed to Makadi Bay. Something like Ras Mohamed in Sharm el Sheik-Sinai.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai
Level Contributor
3,788 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Snorkelling trip

Don't do Giftan Island though as too many boats, fins smack you in the face as people don't look where they are going and the fish are scared away with all the people!

London, United...
Level Contributor
450 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Snorkelling trip

can you still do snorkeling in december

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai
Level Contributor
3,788 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Snorkelling trip

You can indeed but you may find if you are in the water for a long time that you get cold as the water temp will be going down a little. For short periods you will prob be fine but for long periods get a mini wetsuit.

cairo
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Snorkelling trip

There is a trip to the dolphin house where the girls could swim with wild dolphins, guarenteed or their money back. Its an amazing trip, AI onboard with transport to and from the boat. I don't think I'm allowed to post the name of the company but send me a message and I'll send you the details. I've pictures somewhere, I'll dig them out if you want?

7. Re: Snorkelling trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2013, 05:16