We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sentido Crystal bay

Maidstone, United...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Sentido Crystal bay

Hi

We are off to the Sentido Crystal Bay for Christmas, Sentido's website however says it is only with them until today.

Does anyone know who will be taking it over? It make me a bit nervous as we have stayed at a few Sentido resorts and booked this based on the others being so good.

Appreciate your help.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai
Level Contributor
4,069 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sentido Crystal bay

Its going back to being a Sunrise resort. same as the two sister hotels next door. Sunrise managed it anyway to be fair so it really shouldn't change that much if at all.

LIVERPOOL
Destination Expert
for Makadi Bay, Hurghada
Level Contributor
3,646 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sentido Crystal bay

My understanding is slightly different ,as far as I know from 1st November the mamlouk which is next door to the sentido crystal bay will be branded as sentido but the crystal bay will remain sentido as Lesley says above both hotels along with the sunrise garden beach are all managed by sunrise hotels anyway they also have the same cluster general manager which as far as I know will not change.

John

Chelmsford, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sentido Crystal bay

The new name will be SUNRISE Grand Select Crystal Bay Resort. Got that from Susan on guest relations. She said nothing else is changing.

Maidstone, United...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sentido Crystal bay

Thank you all very much for clarifying for me. Looking at the reviews whoch are all good at the moment I can relax and get excited for Christmas then! Thanks again.

Southport
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Sentido Crystal bay

As the Crystal Bay has lost its Sentido badge does anyone know if the facilities of the Mamlouk Palace wil still be available to guests staying in the Crystal Bay

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai
Level Contributor
4,069 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sentido Crystal bay

You can still use the a la carte restaurants yes.

7. Re: Sentido Crystal bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 November 2013, 10:21