We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Temp in Hurghada in march

Which Hurghada hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dudley, West...
Level Contributor
10 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Temp in Hurghada in march

Book for week middle of March, any idea what the tempreture will be like during the day and evening then, been in may before and was too hot.

Thanks

Notts
Level Contributor
631 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Temp in Hurghada in march

hi we go every march, we fly 12th , the temps can be between 24 to 28 but it can be cold at night, so a cardi or a light jacket will be needed, but i have been out at night and it has been warm you just cant tell. the wind can be quite strong and chilly so thank god for the windbreaks, where are you staying we are at the sunrise holidays resort 5th time this hotel,

happy holidays

regards sandie

Dudley, West...
Level Contributor
10 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Temp in Hurghada in march

We're at the sunrise royal makadi, never been to this part before, went to nabq bay last time, I think I would prefer cooler at night, 33 at midnight in may was oppressive!

Thanks for the heads up though

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Temp in Hurghada in march

Hi

We were there last May and agree it was a hotter than I thought it would be. We looking at April for this year.

Jackie

4. Re: Temp in Hurghada in march

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2014, 05:17