We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunrise crystal bay resort !!

england
Level Contributor
876 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Sunrise crystal bay resort !!

For many years we have been going to sunrise Mamlouk and sunrise garden beach and have used all their facilities, but this year we fancied a change and booked Sunrise Crystal, we have only had a little nosey in there, so wondered if someone who as been recently could answer a couple if questions for me.

Is there free Internet access at this hotel as we have always paid in the other two hotels but after reading the amenities of this hotel it does say free access but just want to double check.

Also Iam aware that you can use the other restaurants in the other hotels but as we are staying at the crystal can we use the bars in Mamlouk and garden beach.?

Lastly does anyone have the email address for this hotel please...

Many thanks in advance ..

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
1,528 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunrise crystal bay resort !!

We had two lovely weeks at the Crystal Bay last June. At that time we could eat next door at the Mamlouk asian restaurant by reservation. We could not use their bars or other facilities.

Sorry, we did not use the internet.

We often had a stroll through the sister hotel for a change of scene. We were always glad to go back to the Crystal Bay though as it was much less busy and peaceful!

As the hotel is being re-branded, things may well have changed in the last six months or so.

I would not hesitate to return if the price was right.

england
Level Contributor
876 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunrise crystal bay resort !!

Thank you for your reply, once I manage to get the email I will ask them, and I know all three hotels have gone up by a lot in price this year and don't seem to be coming down either.

We decided to have a change, and the hotel and grounds look stunning, I hope we enjoy as much as the mamlouk...

LIVERPOOL
Destination Expert
for Makadi Bay, Hurghada
Level Contributor
3,718 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunrise crystal bay resort !!

May be worth using any email address that you may already have for Mamlouk or Garden beach all three hotels remain under the control of one General manager although the Mamlouk is now branded as Sentido, as I am sure you know prior to the rebranding Crystal bay guests could use the al a carte's at Mamlouk and Garden beach but not the other way around now that Mamlouk is the Sentido brand things may have changed and it may be that guests at the Mamlouk benefit from the advantages once associated with the crystal bay.

John

Mechelen, Belgium
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunrise crystal bay resort !!

Hello ,

You can contact Susan Kooij ,GSC Supervisor @ Sunrise Grand Select Crystal Bay

email : gscm.cb@sunrisehotels-egypt.com

She gives also answers at the Dutch forum

They have free wifi in the lobby

Carina

5. Re: Sunrise crystal bay resort !!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2014, 06:16