We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visa hurghada

Which Hurghada hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
england
Level Contributor
131 posts
Save Topic
visa hurghada

can you get your visa on the plane i was told you can

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: visa hurghada

Just back from Hurghada and would just like to add my support for the information supplied by KV-explorer.

We always use the banks but the reps are getting more aggressive and this could be intimidating for some but just insist that you want to go the banks. The banks are on the left as you enter the terminal building and as previous posters have said you just duck under the "tape line" that guides to the reps tables

You will always get a better deal with the banks and as mentioned previously it is usually about £10 and this is what we paid on 8th October

The banks will still accept 15USD (the couple in front of me paid in USD) but some who went to the reps told me that the reps were not accepting 15USD - probably as there is no "profit in for them - and were charging anything from £13 to £20

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: visa hurghada

oops meant to say that is what we paid on 8th November.

Must still be in holiday mode.

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
1,459 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: visa hurghada

Good to know, Tomcat, thank you. My friends came back yesterday after two weeks. I am seeing them tonight so I am interested to hear their experiences.

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
1,459 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
44. Re: visa hurghada

My friends went to the bank kiosks and paid £10 sterling each without any difficulty. This was two weeks ago.

Sheffield
Level Contributor
87 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
45. Re: visa hurghada

Hi in hurghada right now, followed the advice from this thread and went straight to the bank kiosk. We could have paid in sterling with exchange rate it was £11, but we're carrying dollars so paid just $15 per visa. No problems.

46. Re: visa hurghada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 November 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Hurghada