We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Opposite Hilton Sharm Dreams

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
19 posts
264 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Opposite Hilton Sharm Dreams

We stayed at a Hilton in Sharm el Sheik a good few years ago and are thinking of going again. All I can remember is it was near the main town (Hurghada? Naama Bay?) about a ten minute walk away along the beach road, and it was on the beach side of the road, just before the Movenpick as you walk into town, and opposite the Hilton Sharm Dreams which was on the opposite side of the road. Can someone tell me the name of the hotel please, and what is the best time of year to go (not too hot!! around 70 degrees is perfect for us) many thanks all.

Great Yeldham...
Level Contributor
566 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Opposite Hilton Sharm Dreams

I think you have got this all wrong. Hurghada is either a sea crossing or a 760 kilometre road trip from Sharm

Perhaps you'd better put your memory/thinking cap back on

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai
Level Contributor
3,760 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Opposite Hilton Sharm Dreams

I think you may have been staying at the Hilton Fayrouz in Sharm el Sheikh. Have a look at the pictures on the reviews here and see if they ring a bell.

If you want it around 70 degrees then you are going to be looking at something like November/December/Jan/Feb time.

But as jwc says, Hurghada isn't part of Sharm, it's quite a long way away!

Edited: 05 June 2013, 19:44
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
19 posts
264 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Opposite Hilton Sharm Dreams

Thanks Lesley, I may be getting confused, its just that Hurghada rang a bell. I will look at the Fayrouz although it was a good few years ago. It was just before the time there was a bomb at the Movenpick. Hopefully my description of where it was, will help find out the hotel. Thanks again ! Any further info greatly appreciated.

4. Re: Hotel Opposite Hilton Sharm Dreams

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2014, 06:19