We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kettles in Sentido Mamlouk Palace and Sunrise Makadi Bay

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
878 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
Kettles in Sentido Mamlouk Palace and Sunrise Makadi Bay

Sorry, boring question, but visiting these 2 resorts for first time in November. Can anyone advise if they have kettles in the rooms? If so, will save us a bit of weight...husband needs his in-room coffees in mornings.Thanks.

LIVERPOOL
Destination Expert
for Makadi Bay, Hurghada
Level Contributor
3,646 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kettles in Sentido Mamlouk Palace and Sunrise Makadi Bay

Hi Clare

The Mamlouk has a kettle along with tea and coffee making facilities in all rooms Sunrise royal makadi does not however if you ask at reception or guest services once you are in resort they will provide them for you at no charge.

Two excellent hotels but very very different from each other.

John

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
878 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kettles in Sentido Mamlouk Palace and Sunrise Makadi Bay

Thanks John, will be interesting to see them. We know the Sunrise Makadi Bay as have stayed at Fort Arabesque before and looked around the Sunrise but just selected Mamlouk Palace from the internet so will see what it's like. Our first 2 weeks are at the Tropitel Sahl Hasheesh which is our first love so will be well chilled by the time we get to the other two.

Halstead, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kettles in Sentido Mamlouk Palace and Sunrise Makadi Bay

hi john

we been swap to this hotel ..... for xmas what diffrent between the hotels please

LIVERPOOL
Destination Expert
for Makadi Bay, Hurghada
Level Contributor
3,646 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kettles in Sentido Mamlouk Palace and Sunrise Makadi Bay

Hi dellbert20

Which hotel are you now going to? Both Mamlouk and Surise royal makadi are excellent hotels SRM is much larger and in my opinion would be better for the Xmas gala nights

John

Halstead, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kettles in Sentido Mamlouk Palace and Sunrise Makadi Bay

hi john

we going to Sentido Mamlouk we land on xmas eve about 4.30 so we should be there in time , but not sure if swap dinners on a gala night )

how easy it to go to al carte there ?

cumbria
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Kettles in Sentido Mamlouk Palace and Sunrise Makadi Bay

hi, I am looking into going to Egypt for my summer holiday next year, the 2 hotels you have mentioned were the two I was looking at so I googled them both hoping to find information from someone who has stayed at both and I was directed here. please could you let me know out of the two hotels which you would advise me to book - I would be travelling with family (2 adults, 1 child age 6 and 1 child age 2)

LIVERPOOL
Destination Expert
for Makadi Bay, Hurghada
Level Contributor
3,646 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Kettles in Sentido Mamlouk Palace and Sunrise Makadi Bay

Hi anna2504 both excellent hotels, and I have enjoyed stays at both but I would say for your family Sunrise royal makadi would have more for you. Hope this helps. John

cumbria
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Kettles in Sentido Mamlouk Palace and Sunrise Makadi Bay

thankyou

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
878 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Kettles in Sentido Mamlouk Palace and Sunrise Makadi Bay

I have just sent you a private message...I agree with John that SRM is best for your small(ish) children.

10. Re: Kettles in Sentido Mamlouk Palace and Sunrise Makadi Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2015, 06:15