We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

july weather

Which Hurghada hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
386 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
july weather

I have holidayed in Sept oct march april and may this year we have to go july is it that much different to may i travelled towards the end of May planning 18 july thanks

Somerset
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
26,236 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: july weather

MrsF, have you checked the Weather question on the Top Questions. That will give you an idea of what to expect at different times of year.

South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
386 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: july weather

Hi it doesn't show on my phone i just wanted to hear from someone who had been in may and july thanks

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
1,472 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: july weather

I have been in January, February, March, April, June, July, and November.

January and February were a bit chilly for my liking. March, April and November were lovely.

June was hot but pleasant enough. July was MEGA HOT!

We are heading to Hurghada for Christmas, so my verdict on December is yet to come:)

South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
386 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: july weather

Thank you sounds good my husband wants it mega hot so he's got his wish lol have a great hoilday in Dec

crawley
Level Contributor
118 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: july weather

having stayed twice in marsa alam in july/august and once in hurghada in july and once in march i do prefere july as i like the heat it will be hot hot hot . B est time to sunbathe in july is from about 6.30 as by 9.00 you have to seek some shade saying that l did wonder off into the dessert one morning not a good thing to do without water) and got a telling off from the reps wanted to go back next year but the misses wants to go to mexico perhaps later in the year we will go back you enjoy july and these cold winter months wont seem so bad

Cairo
Level Contributor
392 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: july weather

July is the hottest month in Egypt may be hotter than August. The Fasting month of Ramadan will start at the beginning of July 2014 so you will have the opportunity to enjoy the atmosphere of this month in Egypt

South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
386 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: july weather

Thanks everyone

Hurghada, Egypt
Level Contributor
37 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: july weather

Hi there, Paul from South Beach Bar & Restaurant here in Hurghada. July is extremely HOT and sometimes can be unbearable but the hottest temperatures this year were at the end of May, beginning of June when it reached 47 degrees which is 116 Fahrenheit . Right now the daytime temperature is still in the high 80's and at night the high 60's... I hope that helped.

Paul

Edited: 14 November 2013, 21:19
9. Re: july weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 November 2014, 06:19