We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommended 5* all inclusive

Which Hurghada hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Recommended 5* all inclusive

Usually do the Caribbean but looking at 10 Nights in Hurghada late September with my partner.

There seems a lot of choice and price variation can anyone recommend a good hotel for food quality and room standard.

Also recommended who to book the hotel or holiday with.

Thanks in advance

Roche, England...
Level Contributor
54 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommended 5* all inclusive

Just booked the steigenberger aqua magic fir September. Looks amazing. Went to titanic beach spa and aqua park last year :)

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai
Level Contributor
3,709 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommended 5* all inclusive

Sunrise Crystal Bay is lovely and you can eat at the a la cartes at the hotels next door for dinner so lots of choice.

Steigenberger Aqua Magic as Emma says is another great option.

Stuttgart, Germany
Level Contributor
215 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommended 5* all inclusive

I can recommend Premier le Reve - it is adult only and is excellent, food, too.

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
1,464 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Recommended 5* all inclusive

Palm Royale Soma Bay. Equally as nice as the Premier Le Reve(I have been to both) but much more reasonably priced.

Congleton, United...
Level Contributor
202 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Recommended 5* all inclusive

Hi, I'm thinking about booking premier le reve hotel for May, is it really as good as the reviews say? Just wondering are the drinks really weak or are they up to standard? Thank you for any advice and answers :-)

Leigh, United...
Level Contributor
139 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Recommended 5* all inclusive

Hi Jo D

We have just returned from premier le reve and yes it is as good as the reviews. Food is plentiful and varied, rooms are quite big especially the bed, lots of bottled water and other drinks in fridge, kettle etc..... My husband likes a drink and said that the drinks were fine, put it this way, he did a funny walk back to the room when he had had a few!!!!! The staff are wonderful and very helpful cant really fault it.

The only suggestion I would make is be wary of the spa staff, it is not part of the hotel and they use pressure selling and it expensive and not the best quality.

We didnt get sick and NO mozzie bites!!!!!

Have a fabulous time

manchester
Level Contributor
51 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Recommended 5* all inclusive

We have been to many carribean all inclusives, but went to the palm royale soma bay last year and have just booked to go back again. I reckon it beat many holidays we have paid a lot more for, we did upgrade to a beach front room so got use of the terrace restaurant for breakfast plus late check out. Well worth a try.

Congleton, United...
Level Contributor
202 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Recommended 5* all inclusive

Thank you lovely holidays010

I giggled at the funny walk back lol.

That's really good to know and thank you for your tips, really appreciate it. Did you have a standard room? We have a chance to upgrade to a Delux and was wondering if it was worth it. Standard looks amazing though lol.

Jo x

Leigh, United...
Level Contributor
139 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Recommended 5* all inclusive

Hi Jo D

Yes we had a deluxe room which was very roomy and a huge bed. One advantage by having an upgrade is that you can go to the executive lounge for drinks and snacks. It is quite peaceful in there and there is an outside area to catch some sun and it is open 24/7 if you are peckish or thirsty in the night. There is no alcohol in the rooms so you can pop in the lounge. If you are not bothered about the lounge then you can go for the standard room, heard no complaints about them.

We loved it and will be returning later in the year

Go and enjoy

10. Re: Recommended 5* all inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2015, 05:18