We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sunrise hotel

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
111 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
sunrise hotel

hi all

we are thinking of booking this hotel for early 2015 can you give me advise is this an good hotel or can you advise me on a better hotel thanks

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
367 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: sunrise hotel

Hi Diane

Our first visit to Egypt about seven years ago was to the Sunrise Holidays Resort and we had a fantastic holiday. We have a return visit booked for July so I hope it hasn't altered too much, looking forward to it.

Check out the current reviews they seem positive.

blackburn
Level Contributor
148 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sunrise hotel

Christina

When in July are you going we go 29th July

Can't wait x

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
367 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: sunrise hotel

Hi Randyrandles,

Travelling 4th July return 19th, soooo looking forward to it......

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
111 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sunrise hotel

I have read the reviews, but I did that when we went to Cuba earlier this year and the hotel was not what every one said so I am more dubious now. It looks and sounds good but wondered what others may recommend

england
Level Contributor
42 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sunrise hotel

hi

we have booked palm royale hotel in hurghada in september my niece works for thomas cook and this hotel has rave reviews..i am just hoping they are correct..amazing 5 star reviews i cant wait..

deb

Level Contributor
91 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: sunrise hotel

Hi. is it the sunrise royal makadi bay n r hurgharda.?

Notts
Level Contributor
637 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: sunrise hotel

hi if you are talking about the sunrise holidays resort, then all the reviews are correct, we were there in march this year for out 6th time, along with a lot of repeat holiday makers, we were only home 4 days and we booked again for march next year, you will find a lot of other good hotels, but they will all be a lot more money, if you have lots to spend, any of the 5 star hotels are good, but if you want value for money and are on a price limit, then this hotel is great

regards sandie

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
111 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: sunrise hotel

yes sandy the sunrise resort, we just want 2 weeks in the sun with our friends, in a clean hotel with good food and drink and sun sea and sand , is it real sand I take it is a man made beach ? we had a bad experience on holiday this year so am just more dubious it looks fab. how long is the transfer from the airport and who is it best to book with ? thanks Di

Notts
Level Contributor
637 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: sunrise hotel

hi di

think you will find only thomas cook go here, i know you can book flight and rooms through different companies, but we prefer a package with a proper company, the transfer is about 10 to 15 mins, the beach is a man made one and gets very hot even in march when we go, so you may need flip flops.if there are any questions you need to ask please feel free, if you go onto my profile you will see the reviews i have written , i have had a lot of people contact me, and have always written back to say they have had a great time

regards sandie

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
111 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: sunrise hotel

Thank you sandy just wondered how far is it from the town centre ? is there easy transport if its not walking distance or is it not safe to go out? other than organised trips Diane