We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

January in Soma Bay ?

holland
Level Contributor
59 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
January in Soma Bay ?

Thinking of going to The Palm Royale in Soma Bay, but wondering if it's to cold in january ?

Hurghada, Egypt
Destination Expert
for Hurghada
Level Contributor
943 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: January in Soma Bay ?

Still usually sunbathing weather, mid 20's, through the day, but you will need a jacket or more on a night.

holland
Level Contributor
59 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: January in Soma Bay ?

Thank you, I was affraid there was to much wind. Years ago I went to El Gouna and the wind was awfull.

Hurghada, Egypt
Destination Expert
for Hurghada
Level Contributor
943 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: January in Soma Bay ?

We can never, say how strong the wind will be. Sometimes it is very strong, but so are the winds in the UK.

Unfortunately, Mother nature is an uncontrollable force.

I remember being in the Canary Islands, and it had hailstones and snow in February lol.

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
1,494 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: January in Soma Bay ?

We did Christmas 2013 at the Palm Royale Soma Bay. It was windy but behind the wind break on the beach, very pleasant. Too cool to sunbathe by the pool. Plus the days are short and the nights chilly. I would like to go again this Christmas no doubt about that!

holland
Level Contributor
59 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: January in Soma Bay ?

Thank you for your reply, it helps me !

6. Re: January in Soma Bay ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2015, 05:16