We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

news flash makadi grand /palace taken off uk market due to..

manchester...
Level Contributor
1,592 posts
119 reviews
Save Topic
news flash makadi grand /palace taken off uk market due to..

been into the travel agents to enquire about makadi grand/palace and thy have been taken off the uk market - for the unforseable future- due to legal reasons

all travel agents

this was in going palces today /saturday

LINCOLNSHIRE
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: news flash makadi grand /palace taken off uk market due to..

Hi

This is very interesting information, we have just returned from the Grand Makadi. It was terrible!!

Do you know of any other information other than unavailable due to legal reasons.

I have emailed my complaint to airtours today, so I will await their reply.

Vicki

manchester...
Level Contributor
1,592 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: news flash makadi grand /palace taken off uk market due to..

hi there

it seems like the reviews have gone down slowly.........last yr ( march ) my mate went and had a fab time but it seems to have gone down hill......

when we were booking in the travel agents on saturday she said that uk tour operators had taken it off the market / legal

she phoned the operators and that was the answer........

we were in the agents gong places on saturday to book - but now thy have been taken over by other tour operators etc there may be some changes...........we will wait and see......

3. Re: news flash makadi grand /palace taken off uk market due to..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 01:18