We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which one ? Stella/Sunrise or Fort

derby
Level Contributor
502 posts
108 reviews
Save Topic
which one ? Stella/Sunrise or Fort

which should we pick , 2 adults one daughter age 12 , April 2013

WANT beach front , fab snorlekelling , good food and drink , clean and nice room , heated pool

thanks !

Edited: 17 October 2012, 21:53
LIVERPOOL
Destination Expert
for Makadi Bay, Hurghada
Level Contributor
3,512 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: which one ? Stella/Sunrise or Fort

All good hotels, beach is best at Fort but you can snorkel there if you stay at SRM which also has the best food and 2 heated pools(upgrade to a 2 bed room family room and you will overlook the heated pool) Stella would be my third choice.

John

Edited: 17 October 2012, 22:45
derby
Level Contributor
502 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: which one ? Stella/Sunrise or Fort

fab thanks ! so Fort very close to sunrise ?

looks like its sunrise

I think can only book it through Thomas cook ? is that right so re an upgrade do I email the hotel in advance ?

thanks again

LIVERPOOL
Destination Expert
for Makadi Bay, Hurghada
Level Contributor
3,512 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: which one ? Stella/Sunrise or Fort

yes the fort is next door to Sunrise royal makadi, you can book a family room with thomas cook or direct holidays the later is normaly the cheapest, check the price first the upgrade direct with the hotel will cost 15 euros per adult per night no charge for the child, this may cost less than upgrading with TC.

Hope this helps.

John

4. Re: which one ? Stella/Sunrise or Fort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2013, 10:18