We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stella Resort Complex

UK
Level Contributor
531 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Stella Resort Complex

Can anyone answer my question who has stayed at the Stella Resort recently? I am booked into the Stella Gardens in February 2014. I have read a few posts that all guests are being offered an upgrade to the Stella Beach as the owners are only keeping one hotel open due to Egypt being so quiet at the moment. Can anybody verify this or are both hotels fully operational?

Thank you in advance

Laurence

Braintree, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Stella Resort Complex

i got phone call from tc and saying hotel in gardens is shut waiting for tell us is slides and pools are open

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai
Level Contributor
3,703 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stella Resort Complex

Gardens is shut until the end of January. Wave pool and slides open though in Dec and Jan.

wrexham
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stella Resort Complex

any body know if the pool bars are open at the stella gardens as we are going to stella beach at the start of December glad to hear that the pools are open there as we enjoyed going up to the pools during our stay last feburary so are taking family on this holiday for their first time to this complex thanks

Halstead, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Stella Resort Complex

no only slides and wave pool open no bars to get drink hence why moved hotels

UK
Level Contributor
531 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Stella Resort Complex

Thanks for that guys.

Laurence

6. Re: Stella Resort Complex

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 December 2014, 05:17