We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food at the Fort Arabesque.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Food at the Fort Arabesque.

Hi,

Can anyone give me specific foods that are served at the restaurants and the pavilion please?

Do they offer good selection of fresh fruit?

I would also like to know what type of fish they serve? sushi?

Thanks in advance.

Taunton, United...
Destination Expert
for Makadi Bay
Level Contributor
870 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Food at the Fort Arabesque.

I've never seen sushi at FA. The fish usually seems to be some sort of fried fillet, though I believe they do a seafood special at the beach bar of an evening (not AI). There's a reasonable selection of fruit, but it's all local-grown, so nothing exotic, imported and expensive.

Edited: 18 May 2014, 14:33
lancs
Level Contributor
2,354 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Food at the Fort Arabesque.

Is the beach bar at night the a la carte restaurant?

Taunton, United...
Destination Expert
for Makadi Bay
Level Contributor
870 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Food at the Fort Arabesque.

A couple of nights a week there are special dinners, not AI, in the beach bar. One night is lobster, another surf & turf. But people still sit around having a drink there, even if they're not eating. My wife & daughter are vegetarians, so I've never been. Some TA regulars reckon it's good.

The main a la carte is the Pavilion, next to the villas. I haven't eaten there, so can't comment. I've heard it's good. Looks fairly posh, and not OTT expensive.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Food at the Fort Arabesque.

Thanks tony

5. Re: Food at the Fort Arabesque.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2015, 06:17