We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fort Arabesque late October

lancs
Level Contributor
2,362 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Fort Arabesque late October

Has anyone ever stayed this time of year here and had problems not getting sunbeds? Thanks.

Taunton, United...
Destination Expert
for Makadi Bay
Level Contributor
879 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fort Arabesque late October

I've only been in August, Westieman. The first week was very busy, the second week less so.

In the busy week, all the beds in the first row were booked, but it was easy enough to get an umbrella a few rows back. After all, you're never more than 30 yards from the sea, even if you're right at the back. And I noticed that the further you got from the central beach bar, the more empty spaces there were.

The beach has over 200 umbrellas and 400 loungers, and they're very well spaced out, unlike other hotels on the bay.

I can't guarantee you'll not have a problem in October, but I'd be surprised if you did.

lancs
Level Contributor
2,362 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fort Arabesque late October

Thanks Tony. Was a bit alarmed after reading some comments on the FA group page last night!

3. Re: Fort Arabesque late October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2015, 06:17