We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberotel Saraya Splash

Leigh
Level Contributor
30 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Iberotel Saraya Splash

Hi we are going to the saraya splash on the 15th August for one week as a family two adults and two children and can't wait! I just have a couple of questions, reviewers keep saying the quiet rooms are the best, should I email the hotel to request one, has anybody done this previously if so do I just email the main email address.

Also is there any wifi around the hotel.

wales. uk
Level Contributor
49 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberotel Saraya Splash

Hi, I have just come back from the makadi saraya, yes I would email and request a room by the quiet pool, there are rooms over by the entertainment area which if you like early ish nights can be quite noisy until about 11pm. Thee is wifi around the pools and the reception and if you have a room by the pool you can get wifi on your balcony, you vine a passcode for the wifi which you can link to devices to, you receive 250 mob free but any more after that you have to buy extra from reception (about 10 euros for 250 mb) we had a fab holiday there and I am sure you will have a great time, any other questions then feel free to ask away xxx

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberotel Saraya Splash

Hi there, good to see you had a good time at the saraya hotel. Thinking of booking around the makadi area, especially the saraya hotel. Can you tell are there bars , restaurants outside the hotel. I read there is a beachfront. Is there any nightlife?. Dont want anything too mad but the occasional break from the hotel all inclusive i find is refreshing !. Thanks in advance for your reply

3. Re: Iberotel Saraya Splash

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Makadi Bay
Recent Conversations